If the lifting columns jerk or hop when raised or lowered.
To download the Troubleshooting Guide, click here.
1. Synchronize the desk
- View instructions on how to synchronize the desk.
2. Check Glides
- Check that the glides are properly adjusted, and the desk is level.
Steps 3-6 ❗️ Service Tech Recommended ❗️
3. Test individual Lifting Columns.
- View instructions on how to test individual Lifting Columns here.
4. Loosen Screws
- Loosen (but do not remove) all the screws attaching the Lifting Columns to the worksurface.
5. Adjust desk and re-tighten screws
- Adjust the desk all the way up and all the way down, then re-tighten worksurface attachment screws.
6. If the Lifting Columns are still binding
- Take everything off the desk, flip it upside down and remove the worksurface screws completely.
- Adjust the desk all the way up and all the way down.
- The position of the Lifting Columns may shift slightly
- Re-install worksurface screws in the adjusted position.