❗️ This is a Service Tech recommended step. ❗️
Tip: The desk will only function if a Low-Voltage Cable is plugged into Port 1. ❗️
If a desk is unresponsive, check individual parts for function. The Control Box will shut down the entire desk if a fault is detected.
To download the Troubleshooting Guide, click here.
1. Flip desk over
- For ease of troubleshooting, flip desk over.
2. Unplug cables, except for Port 1
- Unplug the Low-Voltage Cable(s) from the Control Box, except for Port 1.
3. Adjust the Lifting Column Up and Down
- Adjust the Lifting Column all the way up and down
- Tip: If the leg adjusts through the full height range, the Lifting Column, Control Box, Controller and Power Cord are functional.
If the desk does not move...
- Replace the non-working Lifting Column.
- After the Lifting Column is replaced, synchronize the desk.
4. Repeat with other Lifting Columns
- Check other Lifting Column(s) by plugging the Low-Voltage Cable into Port 1 and adjusting the Lifting Column all the way up or down.