After Checking for Power, if the digital controller does not display the height.
In this article:
To download the Troubleshooting Guide, click here.
If the 4 Preset Programmable Controller is Unresponsive
Reset the calibration of the faceplate by performing the following steps:
1. Unplug the Controller from the Control Box for 10 seconds.
2. Plug the Controller back in with nothing touching the faceplate.
If the Active Touch Controller is Unresponsive
1. Verify that the Control Box software is current.
- Check the Control Box for current software.
- Tip: Software 3002000 v1.37 is not compatible with the Active Touch Controller.
2. Replace with New Control Box
- Replace with a compatible Control Box with software that is labeled SW 3002000 v1.57.