Available on Ology Desk as an option, it allows you to set up to four presets.
In this article:
- Video Demonstration ❗️
- Operating the Controller
- Store Height Into Memory
- Adjusting the Height Displayed
- Switch Display from Inches to Centimeters
- Error Codes
To download the User Guide, click here.
Video Demonstration ❗️
Operating the Controller
The desk adjusts via the 4 preset controller.
- Press and hold either the up or down button to reach the desired height. The digital-display controller will display the current height of the desk.
- To switch to a stored height in memory, use the four memory position buttons. Press and hold the numbered button that has the saved height stored into memory.
- The user must continuously hold down the button in order for the desk to move.
Store Height Into Memory
To set into memory the desired height for either seated or standing work, use the four memory position buttons.
- Press either the up or down button to reach the desired height.
- Press the S button once.
- The digital-display will flash S for three seconds. During this time press your choice of memory position buttons 1-3 or the collaboration button to set that particular height. The digital-display will store by showing s1, s2, s3 or s4 for one second.
- To save additional heights repeat this sequence using the remaining three buttons.
- Recommended collaboration height should be set to 40".
Adjusting the Height Displayed
It may be necessary to adjust the height displayed. The controller will show 68 cm or 22.6" at its lowest setting, which is the default setting from the factory.
- At the same time, press the the S button and the up or down button, until the digital-display shows the correct height.
Switch Display from Inches to Centimeters
- Press and hold the S button to change the display from “INCH” to “CM”.
In the event of a fault, the display may show an error code number and brief description. Refer to the Ology troubleshooting guide for further instruction.