You will need to have RoomWizard Administrative Console installed and configured to complete the connector synchronization.
Configure Connector Synchronization
Starting with version 4.8, RoomWizard supports the ability to configure the Synchronization of the device with an external Calendaring System by means of a “Connector”.
To access this dialogue you will Right click on the group of RoomWizards, choose Configure Multiple (Replicate), then select Synchronize with connector.
Right-click on the group header if you want to configure ALL RWs in the list
or you can Right-click on an individual RW if you want to configure a single unit.
The dialog for adjusting these settings is shown below.
- Connector URL the RoomWizard must communicate with the connector via a public URL. This should be entered here. I.e. http://Webserver:port/api
- Authentication Mode is dependent on the connector, but should be Anonymous with the 6.1 and 1.0 connectors
- Depending on the Authentication Mode, a Username might be required to access the Connector
- Depending on the Authentication Mode, a Password might be required to access the Connector
- Poll Interval allows User to suggest a minimum polling interval which the RoomWizard can use to regulate communications with the Connector to assess changes in status (default is 1 minute).
- Get time from Sync Server allows User to specify that RoomWizard will get its understanding of the current time from the same server used for the Connector. Note: Do not enable this if you are planning on using an NTP server to sync the devices to.
- Update Room Resources Only In some circumstances, the credentials for the rooms using a particular connector might need to be set (as they are unique to each room) while the remaining Connector details do not require changes (as they are public and the same for all RoomWizards using the Connector). In this case, the user can check this box so that only the room specific information will be adjusted.
- Room Specific Info entry method The room Resources for each RoomWizard will be unique to that RoomWizard and so must be entered independently even if all other settings will be the same for all the RoomWizards being configured. There are two options for doing this:
The User can choose to enter, manually, the Room ID and password for each RoomWizard as it is processed and, if they choose this option, they will be presented with the following dialog for each RoomWizard.
Alternatively, the User can create a CSV file and will be prompted to enter the file location as shown here.
The file should have entries in the form: RoomWizard IP,RoomWizard ID, RoomWizard PW where the RoomWizard IP is the first entry, then a comma, and the desired RoomWizard Room ID is next, then a comma, and finally the RoomWizard Room password which ends the line. Each RoomWizard should have its own line in the file. If the RoomWizard is not found in the given CSV file, the Console will fall back to prompting the user to enter the information manually for that specific RoomWizard.