This is an up-to-date list of RoomWizard II features, updates, and bug fixes we are rolling out
Exchange Connector 6.3.1
WHAT’S NEW IN 6.3.1
- Added support for cases with multiple entities on a single email address (mailbox and client)
- Removed OAuth support – customers using Office 365 should use the separate Office 365 connector
WHAT’S NEW IN 184.108.40.206
- Patch to address the Apache Log4J vulnerabilities CVE-2021-45046 and CVE-2021-45105, Log4j version 2.17.1.
WHAT’S NEW IN 220.127.116.11
- Patch to address the Apache Log4J vulnerability CVE-2021-44228, Log4j version 2.15.
WHAT’S NEW IN 18.104.22.168
- Fixed a bug that prevented RWAC from setting sync parameters.
WHAT’S NEW IN 22.214.171.124
- Fixed a bug where once every few days the hardware clock read fails and the RW20 reboots
- RW20 allows and logs external Syslog messages.
Exchange Connector 6.3.0
WHAT’S NEW IN 6.3.0
- Added support for customers with multiple entities on a single email address (mailbox and client)
- Removed OAuth support – customers using O365 should now use the O365 connector
WHAT’S NEW IN 126.96.36.199
- This release focuses on security updates
- Upgraded the Yocto version to increase overall security
- Moved away from the Epiphany browser to a tiny single-page browser for memory savings necessitated by Yocto upgrade.
WHAT’S NEW IN RWAC 1.8
- This release was focused on bug fixes and security updates
WHAT’S NEW IN 188.8.131.52
- Limited database meeting entries for 3 months in classic mode
- Removed “Save on All” feature from all admin pages
- Created a script in support of changing the timeline start/end time as currently present in the admin page
- Removed front panel refresh from the room capacity, phone, location, and room name while setting from the RWAC.
- Added network configuration properties under “getDeviceConfiguration” SOAP report.
- Changed network script to preserve IP address
- Created schedule usage report configuration script for RWAC
- Created restore script for RWAC
- Performed changes in schedule usage report script to support Enable/Disable from RWAC
- Updated CSR scripts to move CSR/Private key create logic at RWAC side.
- Created script to generate usage report based on user provided timeline for RWAC
O365 Connector 1.1.1
WHAT’S NEW IN 1.1.1
- Fixed an issue where some customers reported not seeing meetings on devices that were scheduled via outlook.
- Fixed an issue where the organizer name appeared multiple times on the device.
- Fixed an issue where room resource name appeared as one of the invitees on the device.
- Various Bug fixes
O365 Connector 1.0.0
WHAT'S NEW IN 1.0.0
- Created a new connector specifically for O365 that utilizes the Microsoft Graph API.
- This new connector allows a customer to scope permissions for a specific set of room calendars instead of requiring full access to all of them.