If your desk is unresponsive or or if the digital-display controller does not display the height, check for power to the desk.
To download the Troubleshooting Guide, click here.
1. Check Outlets
- Check for power at the outlet. Does another devise have power when plugged into the outlet?
- Check that the desk is fully plugged in at the outlet on the panel, wall or power strip located under the desk.
2. Check Power Cord
- Check that the Power Cord is fully seated in the Control Box found under the desk.
- Inspect the power cord for defects, replace the defective cord.
4. Check Low-Voltage Cables
- Check that all the Low-Voltage Cables are fully connected.
- Inspect the Low-Voltage Cables for damaged pins. If any appear bent, use a thumb tack to correct.
- Tip: When inspecting cables, unplug the Power Cord from the outlet.
5. Check Control Box
Inspect the control box for damaged pins. If any appear bent, use a thumb tack to correct.
- Tip: When inspecting the control box, unplug the Power Cord from the outlet.