Administer your RoomWizards from one location
The RoomWizard Administrative Console allows the User to administer all the RoomWizards in your enterprise from one location. It’s a PC based application that enables the User to:
- Find all the RoomWizards on your network (Though all versions of RoomWizards can be found, Firmware Version 4.11 or newer is required on the RoomWizards to enable the full features of the Console).
- Logically group your RoomWizards together – no limits on the number of groups or the number of RoomWizards in a group.
- Perform administrative operations on multiple RoomWizards at the same time such as:
- Select a master (already configured RoomWizard) and replicate its configuration out to all other selected RoomWizards with one operation.
- Intelligently upgrade the firmware and/or apply patches to all selected RoomWizards (even if starting from different initial Firmware Versions) with one operation.
- Get status information on all your RoomWizards such as:
- See what units are currently offline or experiencing problems. Notification of security concerns and firmware upgrades.
- See CPU Loading, Disk Usage and other information on any selected RoomWizard.
- View and capture log files from RoomWizards.
Notice Regarding Personally Identifiable Information
This tool may expose personally identifiable information located in your calendaring system with RoomWizard devices. You are solely responsible for ensuring that anyone who processes that information is authorized to do so.
About This Manual
The attached manual describes how to install and use the RoomWizard Administrative Console to allow the user to monitor and configure RoomWizards.